Has your smile suffered because of an oral accident or damaged tooth? Do you have lower self-esteem because your smile isn’t what you want it to be? If so, there may be a treatment that can take your damaged teeth, and make them look as great as ever. Dental crowns can you’re your mouth happy again.
Preferred Dental Care can personally craft and fit dental crowns for you that can make your smile as great as it can be. Here are just a few of the benefits dental crowns have in store:
– Cosmetic: Dental crowns can be crafted to mimic your other teeth for a natural, healthy look.
– Irregularities: Dental crowns can help conceal many types of irregularities in tooth size or shape, and imperfections in color or curvature.
– Coverings: Dental crowns are great for covering fillings, bridges, implants, or root canals.
– Age: As we get older, our teeth age with us. Teeth can become weak and crack, split, or decay. Crowns work to protect teeth and prevent further damage.
– Support: Dental crowns can support broken teeth by holding the pieces together, or even covering teeth that are nearly gone.
If you are still curious about dental crowns and would like to know if they are a great option for you, please contact Preferred Dental Care as soon as possible. If you would like an oral exam from Dr. Chris A. Gipe, give us a call at 562-431-1349, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Los Alamitos, California. Don’t delay in calling us to restore your smile, call us today!