If you are in need of a tooth restoration or to replace a missing tooth, you have numerous cosmetic dentistry treatments available. Most cosmetic dentistry treatments are customizable to your smile and can be adapted to modified for the size, shape, and look you desire. Depending on your oral health needs, our team can help you decide which treatment is best for you, Including the following options:
– Dentures can replace teeth, but unlike implants and bridges, they can be removed. In addition, dentures can be easily cleaned by storing them in a denture cleaning solution each night.
– If you need a dental implant, implants can be used to replace missing teeth with a permanent alternative that is directly installed into your jaw bone.
– Teeth whitening systems are highly effective whitening products designed to whiten your teeth and eradicate stains and discolorations.
– Dental crowns are safe and effective treatments that can cover or conceal damage your broken teeth with a customizable look for each individual tooth.
– Dental veneers are thin, yet durable shells that are a fixed directly to the fronts of teeth to conceal damage and present the tooth with a much more desirable look.
– If your jawbone is not strong enough to hold dental implants, dental bridges can be used to permanently affix tooth-shaped prosthetics into your mouth where missing teeth once were. They are held in place by connecting to other nearby teeth.
For additional help with cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Chris A. Gipe and our team at Preferred Dental Care are here to give you the smile you desire. If you would like to schedule an appointment to come see us at our dentist office in Los Alamitos, California, please contact us at 562-431-1349 to speak with a member of our team. A happy smile is a healthy smile!